My photo
Hi! I'm Amy, the wife of my main squeeze Scott who is an Army National Guard recruiter, a mom of 3 wonderful kids (Ellie 25, Caleb 14, and Isaac, 8), an Amah to 1 year old Lincoln. I am an acrylic paint artist specializing in landscapes and florals. I also have the privilege of teaching art at a small Christian school.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Turtle Boy!

We love summer! Who doesn't! One of our favorite things to do in the summer is play in the water, isn't yours!


Little Isaac here loves his rubbery turtle when we go to the fountains to play! He crawls around and chews on his head, feet and tail! It is a great water toy! On my secondary title card you can see it didn't quite match my theme as it was originally designed for beach pages! Well, we live in Minnesota, not too many beaches here! So I crossed out "Beach" and wrote "Fountain", making my title card unique to my LO!




I don't always matchy match supplies that are in the same "line" or even made by the same company. I often use most of my coordinating supplies and then the remainders get sorted in various containers in my scrap space. This corner of a frame is one such item! It is from a stash of supplies from years ago and I was so excited when I came across it while making this page! It is mounted with Pop Dots for a little depth!


Unique alphas are my cup of tea! And these squishy, puffy letters are just perfect for this LO, just like Isaac's squishy turtle!



I can't get enough of the goodness of rub-ons! They are so versatile and fun to use all over the page, layering them on photos, cardstock, and more!

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!